Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Some of you have emailed me saying you like our Adam & Eve reviews and that you have tried some of them out. I am happy to see that my reviews are helping you guys find and have more fun in the bedroom. Here are more fun things to try out.


A&E Magic Massager Deluxe 8x worked the best for me, and a little for the hubby. I have back pain and with the massager it helps a lot. My hubby said it feels good on his shoulders after a long day at work and working out in the gym.


Scarlet Strap-On Starter Set is just like a harness strap on, but I think a lot better for us girls, and because it looks like underwear it's very easy and comfortable to wear.

Eve's Lucky Bunny has to be my new love in a toy. I say that because 1) it's so cute and 2) it will get the job done. Without saying too much, I feel this is a need-to-try toy for you, by yourself or with your loved one.

Stop online at adameve.com

**Disclaimer, I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own**

0 comments:

Post a Comment